Hello Norfolk! Let’s start this Monday with everything you need to know about Norfolk today.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
A lot of sun. High: 42 Low: 32.
Here are the best stories in Norfolk today:
- For the very first time, Crowns across America veterans honored in a Norfolk cemetery yesterday. The organization laid over 400 wreaths at the graves of veterans at Forest Lawn Cemetery. (13newsnow.com WVEC)
- A teenager sent to hospital with life-threatening injuries following a shooting in Norfolk on Saturday afternoon has succumbed to his injuries. According to Norfolk Police, the call for the shooting arrived at around 12:40 p.m. Saturday in the 9600 block of Duffy’s Lane. The 17-year-old victim was first sent to a local hospital with life-threatening injuries. (WAVY.com)
- The Norfolk Police Department hosted their annual ‘Cookies with Santa’ event for Hispanic outreach over the weekend, reaching hundreds of children and their families. (WAVY.com)
- Are you looking for a new home in Norfolk? Here is a list of new properties on the market in the Norfolk area. (Norfolk Patch)
today Norfolk Daily is brought to you in part by Newrez, one of the nation’s leading mortgage lenders. Make a smart move for your future and refinance with Newrez today. Call 844-979-1707 to get in touch with a Newrez loan officer. Newrez, LLC (NMLS # 3013)
More from our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
Do you like the Norfolk Daily? Here are all the ways to get more involved:
- Send this link to a friend or neighbor so they can subscribe
- Get your local business listed in front of readers
You are now in the know and ready to go out this Monday! I’ll be back in your inbox tomorrow morning with another update.
– Sean peek
About me: Sean Peek is a writer and entrepreneur who graduated in English Literature from Weber State University. Over the years he has worked as a copywriter, editor, SEO specialist and marketing director for various digital media companies. He is currently the co-owner and operator of the content creation agency Lightning Media Partners.