The Oklahoma Association of REALTORS® (OAR) has announced its list of officers and directors for 2022. The list includes a Duncanite.
“With Oklahoma’s real estate market continuing to thrive, it’s more important than ever to have a strong group of experienced realtors guiding us through 2022,” said OAR CEO Jessica Hickok. . “I am excited about the year ahead and confident that this executive committee will continue to lead our association and our members in a successful direction. »
All elected positions are reviewed and nominated by the OAR Nominating Committee and voted on by association members at the OAR Board and Annual Membership Meetings in September 2021.
The members of the 2022 Executive Committee are:
• President – Susanna Lorg, Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®
• Chair Elect – Julie Smith, Greater Tulsa Board of REALTORS®
• Treasurer – Audra Montgomery, Edmond Board of REALTORS®
• Secretary – Renee Hoover-Payton, Duncan Board of REALTORS®
• Past Chair – Amy Bladow, Norman Board of REALTORS®
• District 1 Vice President – Gwinn Wilson, Northwestern Oklahoma® Association of Realtors
• District 2 Vice President – Jill Graumann, Altus Association of REALTORS®
• District 3 Vice President – Pam O’Rorke, Shawnee Board of REALTORS®
• District 4 Vice President – Josh Woodward, Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS®
• District 5 Vice President – Steven Morren, Norman Board of REALTORS®
• District 6 Vice President – Emilykaye Mitchelson, Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®
• Chairman Named – Jilian Gardner, Edmond Board of REALTORS®
Learn more about OAR at www.okrealtors.com.